The Day of the Saints is written with a sense of personal urgency and a surge of anointed passion for God’s end-time people. With powerful prophetic insight, Dr Bill Hamon carefully blends together the biblical foundations for this event with the spiritual anointing that will propel God’s people into the marketplaces of the world.
The Day of the Saints unveils the ministries that will be manifested in the 21st century Saints Movement. Dr. Hamon lays out an outline of God’s revelation for this next major move on the earth effectively illustrating the part that each participant will play.
- How to be activated in your spiritual gifts
- Why fivefold ministers must equip the saints
- Qualifications for operating in the supernatural
- How God’s people will determine “sheep” and “goat” nations
- How restoration is making preparation for the Day of the Saints