Find your way to greater closeness with God.
Jeff Deyo invites you into a conversation about worship in a book that was written for anyone seeking to experience the Lord in a deeper way.
Does God’s presence seem distant? Do you have a friend who has grown numb to the things of God? Have you given up on hearing God’s voice in the way so many authors and preachers talk about? Are you ready to awaken your life to a vibrant, one-on-one relationship with the Father once and for all? This is your moment.
Your hope is about to be restored as you consider these questions and more:
- Are we truly present in God’s presence?
- Do we encounter songs, artists and atmospheres without encountering God Himself?
- What do we do when we lose the emotion that often surrounds worshipping God?
- Why are so many of us tempted to put ministry for God above intimacy with God?
- Are we unintentionally worshipping the image of a false god when we cherry-pick easy-to-swallow scriptures about God’s character?
- Can the good work of serving the poor and moving in the supernatural cause us to miss the one thing?
- Do we allow potential embarrassment to keep us from loving and worshipping God extravagantly?
Shift your perspective on relationship with God from obligation to invitation and rediscover authentic worship that reaches from the secret place to the marketplace.