“Christians, Sunday school teachers, Bible class leaders, and others will find what they need here.”
This comprehensive dictionary is a powerful tool that can help you dig more deeply into the Scriptures. A popular choice for students, laypeople, pastors and teachers, this affordable one-volume dictionary makes the Bible and its world more accessible than ever. The Illustrated Dictionary of the Bible is an accurate and thorough to A-Z resource, offering answers to questions about the people, places, teachings and facts of the Bible and biblical times. An excellent foundation for any Bible study library.
- Over 5,500 entries offer precise information about books, backgrounds, people, places, times, things, ideas and doctrines of the Bible
- Cross – referenced to NKJV, KJV, NIV, RSV, NAS, and NEB, you can use this dictionary with any translation
- 500 photographs illustrate and clarify important articles
- Some phonetic pronunciation guide
- Teaching outlines for each book of the Bible make lesson and sermon preparation easier